Do I need to speak a language other than English?

It depends on where you want to study. The campuses in Puerto Rico require Spanish language fluency prior to exchange and most campuses in Quebec, Canada require French language fluency prior to exchange. The reason demonstrated fluency is required in these cases is because the language of instruction is Spanish and French, respectively.

Otherwise, academic programs are taught in English and do not require foreign language proficiency.