I just completed an exchange via NSE. Where do I send my transcript?

An official transcript from your exchange campus must be sent to the UA for review. 

Send Domestic Transcripts to: 

Registration & Transcripts
The University of Arizona
Administration Building, Room 210
PO Box 210066
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066

Send International Transcripts (with certified English translation) to: 

International Admissions
The University of Arizona
Bear Down Gym
1428 E. University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721