About UA - Fast Facts
- The University of Arizona was established in 1885.
- Over 42,200 students (undergraduate and graduate) are currently enrolled.
- Over 300 majors are offered.
- We are a premier public research university and a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU).
- We really embrace school spirit here and take great pride in our Wildcats. #BearDown is part of the campus culture here!
- Our student section - called the ZonaZoo - won the NCSSA #LoudAndProud 2015 Student Section of the Year award.
- Our most famous UA couple? Wilbur and Wilma Wildcat. Our fun, entertaining, and married mascots!
NSE at UA
Our NSE program is growing and constantly striving to provide all visiting students with a great experience both academically and socially. If we can assist you in any way as you make the transition to Tucson please do not hesitate to let us know. Please keep the following dates in mind when planning your exchange to UA.
April 4, 2016 for Fall 2016.
TBD for Fall 2016.
First Day of Classes
Last Day of Classes
- December 9, 2016 - December 15, 2016
- $25 ID card fee (applied to Bursar's account after arrival on campus).
- $200 program fee (applied to Bursar's account after arrival on campus).
- Housing: On-campus housing is limited. However, there is affordable off-campus housing available with an easy commute. Prices will vary.
- Transportation: You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the University of Arizona. Please keep these costs in mind while budgeting.